- The first day of school is Tuesday, August 18th
- School officially starts at 8:00 a.m. everyday
- Breakfast is served everyday starting at 7:30 a.m. in the cafeteria should any student want it (included in tuition)
- Dismissal is 3:00 p.m. on Monday, Thursday, and Friday and 3:25 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday
- Middle School dismissal is in front parking lot
- Upper School dismissal in the back parking lot
- If you have any questions, please contact Denise Gallardo, Director of Parent Relations, at (305) 259-1136 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tablet Program (One-to-One Program)
All students (grade 6–12) are required to purchase or lease the selected Tablet PC from Palmer Trinity School.
News from Registrar’s Office
- The required device is the MS Surface Pro 3 Bundle @ $1,000 purchase price which includes software preloaded, 3-year hardware warranty and 3-year Accidental Damage Protection – even from drops and spills ($50.00 deductible). Loss or theft is not covered by the school, therefore it is recommended you add the tablet pc to your homeowner’s insurance policy.
- Ten Month Lease available @ $100 / month with $100 Buyout Option
- Students with expiring lease agreements or with laptops or tablet pcs over 3 years old need to purchase or lease the school approved device. Leased devices need to be returned to Techzone Room 123 by June 5th, 2015. The option to buyout the lease is $100.
- Completed forms should be sent to email@example.com, or faxed to the Finance Office at (305) 259-1143.
- New Students must make arrangements to purchase or lease the device by June 1st, 2015. For more information and specifications visit www.palmertrinity.org/laptop or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All new students must sign up for a mandatory 90 minute technology orientation class by June 5th. Tablet purchase/lease is required prior to scheduling class. Classes will be held from August 3, 2015 to August 14, 2015-a parent or guardian must attend with student. Please contact the TechZone at (305) 259-1111 or email@example.com for scheduling.
Re-enrolled students and New Student class schedules will be in your mailboxes by July 15, 2015. Access to the Student portal for schedules will be available after July 15, 2015. You will receive instructions on how to access the Student Portal and the PTS Online Community Site. Health Forms
In order to secure and maintain your health records, Palmer Trinity has partnered with Magnus Health, the leaders for online medical records for schools. Parents are required to upload, fax or mail medical health forms directly to Magnus. Access the Magnus link by logging into the Palmer Trinity website Parents section.
Forms will not be accepted by Palmer Trinity School. This must be completed by July 1st, 2015.
For forms, health, or medical information please contact Harriet Mock at firstname.lastname@example.org
. For any technical support contact Gus Sabogal at email@example.com
. Follett Virtual Bookstore
Palmer Trinity School has partnered with Follett Virtual Bookstore, the leading supplier of virtual store services. Follett Virtual Bookstore will be able to supply all your textbook needs for the upcoming 2015-16 school year. Follett Virtual Bookstore goes live July 15th, 2015.
Visit our website at: http://www.palmertrinity.bkstr.com
. PTS Uniforms
PTS uniforms will be available only thru AA Uniforms. You may visit their local store or place an order online.
8707 SW 132 Street, Miami, FL. 33176
305-254-0000 School Bus Service with Wi-Fi
Palmer Trinity School provides limited transportation service to our families for the entire school year with stops at Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Pinecrest, and Cocoplum. Complete listing of bus routes is available on our school site. For registration please contact Noel Schael at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Billing Statement
Your first billing statement for the 2015-16 school year will be sent by electronic email on April 20th, 2015. If you did not receive your e-statement from PTSbilling@palmertrinity.org
, please contact the Finance Office at 305-969-4292 or email email@example.com
to confirm your proper email address.