Your first billing statement for the 2013-2014 school year may show a balance if one existed as of April 2013. Billing statements are sent by electronic mail. If you do not receive your e-statement from PTSbilling@palmertrinity.org
, please email or contact the Finance Office (305) 969-4292
to confirm your proper or preferred email address. School Bus Service with (Wi-Fi)
Palmer Trinity School provides limited transportation service to our families for the entire school year beginning on the first day of school with stops at Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, South Miami, Pinecrest, and Cocoplum Circle. Registration-- www.palmertrinity.org/shuttleservice
or PTolmach@palmertrinity.org Tablet Program
The tablet program has been an integral part of the education process at Palmer Trinity for over 15 years. In an effort to maintain the effectiveness of this program, all students (grade 6–12) are required to purchase or lease the selected tablet from Palmer Trinity
Tablet must be purchased prior to scheduling class.Books & Uniforms
- The required tablet is the MS Surface Pro Bundle at $1,000 purchase price which includes software preloaded, 2-year hardware warranty and 2-year Accidental Damage Protection (even from drops and spills). However, there is a $100 deductible. Loss or theft is not covered by the school, therefore it is recommended you add the tablet to your homeowner’s insurance policy.
- Ten Month Lease available at $100 per month with a $100 Buyout Option.
- Students with expiring lease agreements in 2013, or with tablets over 3 years-old need to purchase or lease the school approved tablet. Leased tablets need to be returned to Techzone (Room 123) by June 1st.
- New Students must make arrangements to purchase or lease the tablet by June 1st. For more information and specifications visit www.palmertrinity.org/laptop
- All new students must sign up for ONE mandatory 90-minute tablet training class by June 1st. Classes will be available between July 29 and August 9th. A parent or guardian must attend with student. Please contact the TechZone at (305) 259-1111 or MTerranova@palmertrinity.org for scheduling.
- Follett Virtual Bookstore
Palmer Trinity School is pleased to announce that we have partnered with Follett Virtual Bookstore, the leading supplier of virtual store services. Follett provides easy online ordering 24 hours/7 days a week for your convenience. Customer service representatives can assist you in both English and Spanish. Rental of textbooks offers families a savings of up to 50%.
Re-enrolled students’ class schedules will be posted on Edline August 2, 2013. New students will receive class schedules by mail.
Follett Virtual Bookstore goes live August 5, 2013. Visit our site: http://www.palmertrinity.bkstr.com
- Follett Book Buyback
Students will have an opportunity to sell back their books at the Follett On-Campus Buyback or Online: http://www.palmertrinity.bkstr.com . Specific dates are reserved for On-Campus Book Buyback. Students selling back their textbooks must provide their contact information and receive a receipt at the buyback event. Follett will process and mail a check within 30 days of the event.
Only textbooks that are in good, resellable condition will be bought back. They will not buy textbooks that have excessive highlighting or markings, water damage, torn or missing pages or broken bindings. They will not buy some soft cover textbooks, workbooks, lab manuals or other books students typically write in for classes. Follett guarantees to buy textbooks that the school plans on using in the 2013-2014 school year.
On Campus Buyback will be held in the Private Dining Room (PDR)
Seniors students only: May 16 - 17, 2013 (11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
Grade 6 -11 students: June 5 – 6, 2013 (11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
For questions regarding Follett Virtual Bookstore and Book Buyback, please contact Beverly Hew at (305) 969-4272 or BHew@palmertrinity.org.
- PTS Campus Store
Uniforms, school supplies, and campus apparel will be sold at the PTS Campus Store located near the rear parking lot. Summer store hours: 8am to 4pm (July 29, 2013 – August 9, 2013)
PTS Campus Store contact: Sharon Williams at (305) 969-4260 or SWilliams@palmertrinity.org.
|Head of School
Laptop and Tablet Program Forms
|6th Grade Parent Orientation|
New Parents Only. No Students.Location: Main Dining Room
Contact: Mrs. Arrien
|7th - 12th Grade New Student and New Parent Orientation|
New Students and Parents Only.Location: Main Dining Room
Contact: Mrs. Arrien