- The first day of school is Wednesday, August 13th
- School officially starts at 8:00 a.m. everyday
- Breakfast is served everyday starting at 7:30 a.m. in the cafeteria should any student want it (included in tuition)
- Dismissal is 3:00 pm on Monday, Thursday, and Friday and 3:25 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday
- Middle School dismissal is in front parking lot
- Upper School dismissal in the back parking lot
Billing statements are sent by electronic mail. If you do not receive your e-statement from PTSbilling@palmertrinity.org
, please email or contact the Finance Office (305) 969-4292
to confirm your proper or preferred email address. School Bus Service with Wi-Fi
Palmer Trinity School provides limited transportation service to our families for the entire school year beginning on the first day of school with stops at Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, South Miami, Pinecrest, and Cocoplum Circle. Registration -- www.palmertrinity.org/shuttleservice
. Registration should be completed by June 1st. One-to-One Program
The One-to-One program has been an integral part of the education process at Palmer Trinity for over 16 years. In an effort to maintain the effectiveness of this program, all students (grade 6–12) are required to purchase or lease the selected tablet from Palmer Trinity
Books & Uniforms
- The required device is the MS Surface 2 Pro Bundle at $1,000 purchase price which includes software preloaded, 2-year hardware warranty and 2-year Accidental Damage Protection - even from drops and spills ($100 deductible). Loss or theft is not covered by the school, therefore it is recommended you add the tablet to your homeowner’s insurance policy.
- Ten Month Lease available at $100 per month with a $100 Buyout Option.
- Students with expiring lease agreements in 2014, or with tablets over 3-4 years-old need to purchase or lease the school approved device. Leased devices need to be returned to Techzone (Room 123) by June 6th, 2014 option to buyout ($100).
- New Students must make arrangements to purchase or lease the device by June 1st, 2014. For more information and specifications visit www.palmertrinity.org/laptop
- All new students must sign up for ONE mandatory 90-minute tablet training class by June 1st - Tablet must be purchased prior to scheduling class. Please call Finance Department or email Mrs. Yanes at email@example.com for more information. Classes will be available between July 28 and August 8th -- a parent or guardian must attend with student. Please contact the TechZone at (305) 259-1111 or MTerranova@palmertrinity.org for scheduling.
Tablet must be purchased prior to scheduling class. Please call Finance Department or email Mrs. Yanes at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Follett Virtual Bookstore
Palmer Trinity School has partnered for the second year with Follett Virtual Bookstore, the leading supplier of virtual store services. Follett Virtual Bookstore will be able to supply all your textbook needs for the upcoming 2014-15 school year.
- PTS Campus Store
Uniforms, school supplies, and campus apparel will be sold at the PTS Campus Store located by TechZone/2nd floor of the Middle School Building:
- Summer store hours: 8am to 4pm (July 28, 2014 – August 8, 2014). The Campus Store will return to regular hours on August 11th, 2014. Regular Store Hours: 7:30am to 4pm
PTS Campus Store or questions regarding Follett Virtual Bookstore contact: Sharon Williams at (305) 969-4260